A level-3 fire broke out in a residential-cum-commercial building at Kamathipura area in Nagpada on Monday morning. According to a report in the Times of India, four fire engines, three jumbo tankers and an ambulance have been rushed to the spot. The incident was reported at 9:16 am in the morning.
The fire was confined to electric wiring, electric installation, household articles, leather godown on the first floor of the ground plus one building. Eight people were injured in the incident and were rushed to Nair Hospital. The injured have been identified as Chandani Shaikh (25), Nisha Devi (32), Chandadevi