The cables to trust…

Six pups were charred to death and two cows, a calf and a buffalo sustained burns in a cattle shed fire last night at Ruherianwali village on the Abohar-Fazilka road.

Sahi Ram told the police that when he came to know about the fire, he tried to move the cattle out, but four head of cattle sustained injuries and six pups were burnt alive.

fire_ppttii_0

The police said Sahi Ram’s statement had been recorded and investigations were on.

In another incident at Sadulshehar, Ward no.11 residents prevented a tragedy when they noticed an electronic wall clock burning in the lobby of a house and informed the fire brigade. Davinder Bajaj, the house owner, was not at home at the time of the incident. Fire station staff immediately intervened and doused the fire, which reportedly broke out due to a short circuit.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: