The cables to trust…

A major fire broke out at a high rise residential building in Gujarat’s Ahmedabad on Friday. Two persons received serious injuries.

“The fire started from the fifth floor of the Ganesh Genesis residential apartment in Gota area,” said Ahmedabad chief fire officer M F Dastoor.

Fire officer Rajesh Bhatt said, “All people have been safely rescued, two were in serious condition, their status will be updated by the hospital.”

An LPG blast or a short circuit is being seen as the likely reason for the fire.

_389347fa-af84-11e9-a723-55bad35bb354

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: