The cables to trust…

KOLKATA: A fire broke out at a footwear shop in Khidderpore in the city on Friday evening but there was no casualty. Fire brigade sources said two fire tenders put out the blaze in about 30 minutes.

The fire broke out at around 7.20 pm. Fire brigade personnel cordoned off the site and prevented the blaze from spreading to nearby shops in the congested locality in south-western parts of the city.

The fire was suspected to have been caused by a short circuit.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: