The cables to trust…

THANE: A prominent cafe outlet at Hariniwas circle in Thane (W) suffered major damages after a fire broke out in the premises early on Friday. Luckily, there was no one inside the premises when the incident occurred.

67379780

According to the Thane fire brigade, the blaze was reportedly triggered by a short circuit around 8am which later spread to the unit and caused notable damage. The outlet was yet to be opened for business when the incident is reported to have occurred, officials said. The RDMC & fire brigade from two fire stations in the city were alerted that rushed to the spot with two fire engines and a rescue vehicle. While the premises is known to have suffered the damage, there were no casualties or injuries, the RDMC Thane officials said.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: