The cables to trust…

NEW DELHI: A fire broke out on the third floor of a mall in RohiniSector 9 on Wednesday night.
Fire department officers said that they were informed at 11.45pm and nine fire tenders were sent to the spot. The blazes were brought under control after an hour and no casualties were reported.

images
A preliminary probe has revealed that the fire started due to a short circuit in the electrical system of a restaurant, which also has a bar license. Cops said that the place was vacant at the time of the incident that saved it from turning into a bigger tragedy.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: