The cables to trust…

A fire broke out at Shastri Bhawan located in New Delhi on Monday due to a short circuit in an air conditioner.

shastri-bhawan-31-1501480681

“The fire broke out on the seventh floor of the building at 9.42 am Five fire tenders rushed to the spot and it was doused,” the fire service official told IANS. No casualties were reported, he said.

The Shastri Bhawan is a government building that houses a number of ministries including Human Resources Development; Law and Justice; and Information and Broadcasting.

Shastri Bhawan is in an area where there are several buildings that house government offices. It is close Parliament House and Railways headquarters. As per latest reports, the fire has been brought under control.

Source – PTI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: