The cables to trust…

A fire broke out in a lodge in Shamshabad on the outskirts of Hyderabad in the early hours on Wednesday. The firefighters were rushed to the spot which rescued 30 people from a lodge.

The fire, suspected to be caused by short-circuit, engulfed first two floors of the eight-storey building of Anupama Residency lodge. The guests were trapped on top floors.

Fire tenders rushed to the scene and the firefighting personnel, with the assistance of police, rescued the people with the help of ladders. A police officer said the fire tenders controlled the fire. He said quick response by the firefighting personnel prevented loss of life. Senior officials rushed to the spot.

Source – IANS

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: