The cables to trust…

Fire brigade on Tuesday saved a father-daughter duo in Gorwa after fire broke out at their residence. House of Kiran Makwana (30) got engulfed in fire when he was asleep with his four-year-old daughter Preesha Makwana.

According to the fire brigade, a short circuit in the electrical circuit had caused the fire. The rooms were filled with fumes making it difficult to locate keys to the doors.

“The father and daughter were rescued through a window about one feet wide and one feet tall. The duo suffered minor burn injuries following the incident,” said fire officer Om Jadeja. Kiran’s wife Jyotsna, who works as a nurse with GMERS was at work, when the incident took place.

Source: TOI

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: