The cables to trust…

A minor fire broke out at the Fatehgunj branch of The Oriental Insurance Company on the night of 17th November 2015.  The incident took place at around 10 pm after locals spotted smoke.

According to the firemen, an inverter located in the canteen of the office caught fire due to short circuit.  The fire was doused in about 10 minutes.

Although there was no major damage, the room was filled with thick black smoke.

Source: Times of India

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: