The cables to trust…

Major fire broke out in a commercial complex in Karelibaug on Friday night.  The fire at Ranchod Complex located near Ambalal Park Society was allegedly occurred due to short circuit.  While three floors of the building went up in flames, no casualty has been reported.

Locals said that the fire took place around 9.15 pm. The three-storeyed building had offices and shops.  “The offices and the shops at the complex shuts down after 6 pm.  There was nobody present in the building when fire occurred,” said Karelibaug corporator Manoj Patel.  About eight fire vehicles were deployed to douse the fire.  “Exact cause of the fire is still unkown though locals said it was due to shot circuit.  The building has suffered major damage,” said fire Chief officer Deepak Gunjal.

Source: Times of India (Vadodara edition)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: