The cables to trust…

Minor Fire breaks out in Gujarat Bhavan

New Delhi, Apr 12: A minor fire broke out in the basement of Gujarat Bhavan on Sunday morning. No casualty was reported in the incident. The Delhi Fire Services said they received a call at 8:10 AM following which eight fire tenders were rushed to the spot to douse the flames.
“The fire began in the basement where old furniture was stored. The flames were doused by 8:40 AM and no casualty was reported,” said a DFS official. “It was an old banquet hall with old furniture, Gujarat Bhawan administration will look into the matter, we received a call at 8 am, rushed to spot & were able to douse fire in 40 minutes”, said Vedpal, Assistant divisional officer, Delhi fire service.

A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

Source: One India News

CCXIhD2UAAADqQV

Massive fire engulfs actress Moon Moon Sen’s apartments in Mumbai

Mumbai, April 12: Massive fire gutted the twin apartments of actress-turned-politician Moon Moon Sen in Mumbai on Sunday morning. Several fire tenders rushed to the spot to douse out the flames, says media reports.

At the time of incident, the TMC MP was in one of the apartments along with her daughter Riya Sen. The fire department officials said that both the actresses have escaped unhurt. The blaze erupted in the twin apartments on the sixth floor of seven-storey Ruia Park building in suburban Juhu. “We got a call at around 2 AM that a fire has broken out on the sixth floor of Ruia Park in Juhu. We then sent three fire engines, three water tankers and an ambulance to the site to evacuate those trapped in the building,” an official of the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) said. “Neither the actresses nor other residents of the apartments were injured in the incident,” he said. The exact cause of the fire was yet to be ascertained, though preliminary reports suggest that it was the result of a faulty wiring in air-conditioning mechanism, he said. Riya expressed outrage over the incident on social networking site. “Our buildings on fire! We’ve lost two of our flats! And the fire engine took an hour to arrive! Shame on this country!” she tweeted.
Source: One India News

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: