The cables to trust…

Panic struck at the Government Wenlock Hospital for a brief period following a fire at the CT scan center on Friday.  The fire was noticed just as the Medical Education Minister Sharan Prakash Patil and Health Minister U. T. Khader arrived at the hospital.

Due to short circuit in the air-conditioner wiring, fire caught up in the CT scan room.

The hospital’s safety officers swung into action and soon extinguished the fire.  Thick smoke engulfed the CT scan room.  A fire engine was also pressed into action.

Luckily, the fire did not spread to the CT scanner or other equipment’s.  Except for the AC which was burnt, no major damage or injuries were reported.

Capture1Capture

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: