The cables to trust…

274032-fire-mumbai

A fire broke out in a four-storey commercial building in suburban Bandra on 11th October, 2014, no casualties were reported.

According to the fire brigade officials, the fire broke out on the fourth floor of VN Sphere Mall on Linking Road in Bandra, and later spread to the terrace of the building.

“Fortunately there were no casualties as the fire broke out early morning when there was no one in the building,” the official said.

The fire was brought under control after two hours,” a fire brigade official said. The cause, apparently, was a short circuit at a restaurant on the fourth floor. A makeshift tent on the terrace also caught fire.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: